Sunday, October 12, 2008

Madison's New Outfit

I had the sewing bug on Friday... Decided to stop making rag quilts for just a bit and sew something else.

So... I made Madison a new outfit. I had plans on making Reagan the same one, but I cut some of her fabric wrong AND had to re-do Madison's pants as they were too tight. I still will make Reagan one - just haven't had a moment to sit back down at the sewing machine!






I love the colors, and loved the price! Clearance fabric and I think the entire thing cost me $5, and that's with enough to make Reagan's top.

5 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

SO CUTE! Great job!

Nicole said...

So stinking cute! I hope I have a girl some day so I can make her cute outfits, too!

Anonymous said...

Honestly, is there anything you CAN'T do? :) Way cute!

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! I can do basic things but nothing like this. You got skills! I want to learn though. I think it would be way cute to dress Faith and Jess with coordinating outfits that are unique and cute like this!

Mary said...

Wow, that is really cute! Do you have a specific pattern that you used? My daughters would love clothes like that!!