Thursday, October 02, 2008

I know you're all sick of baby quilts but...

Here's another one I made yesterday for my friend Maddie.


You might say I'm a little obsessed making them. I love picking out the fabric for each one of them, and I love watching these come together.

I didn't get very good photos of this one as I pulled it out of the dryer just 2 minutes before the baby shower. That, and I was pulling pies out of the oven too.

I'm trying to learn my lesson about not putting everything off until the last minute, but I'm failing miserably!!!

Anyway... I love this quilt, and each new one I do becomes my new "favorite". In fact, as of right now... I want the above quilt in king size for MY bedroom. Oh, how I'd love that!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Amazing! One day I'll learn!!! =)

tiburon said...

THAT IS GORGEOUS! That almost makes me want to get Adam un-fixed. So we can get pregnant. So hopefully you could make me one...

tren said...

That's beautiful! Maybe I'll have to hire you to make a quilt for my baby. I have no quilting skills, and every baby deserves a beautiful, snuggly quilt.

Nicole said...

nbbradyIt was even cuter in real life! Way to go, Heidi! BTW, I heard that large versions of these quilts leave lint everywhere...

Anonymous said...

Heidi- I LOVE the quilt! How beautiful! I would love to learn how to make them. Is it easy?

frugalmom said...

You are so talented and pick such nice fabric combinations! SOmeone made me one of those for my baby shower last night in some nice fall colors. I am excited to have one!

Living My Dream said...

If I have another baby will you send me one like that???? :)

Kim