Monday, September 03, 2007

what a month!

Oh my! Has it really been THAT long since I last "blogged"??? *hangs head in shame*

I have more than a million things to share, but most all need to wait until after tomorrow. Reagan is scheduled for an EEG tomorrow morning to make sure that her passing out and her seizure the other day is from her low iron, not from some "brain" issue. Our dr. is pretty confident that it's the iron that caused it rather than something a little more serious, so we're not too worried. There's always that little "what if" in the back of your mind though, so I'm holding my breath until tomorrow.

Taylor started 3rd grade last week and Jordan will start kindergarten this Wednesday. Madison is starting preschool too.

And just so you know my life isn't dull:

Today I bottled 8 quarts of spaghetti sauce AND
Yesterday Jordan's Sunday school teacher told us that he wouldn't stop singing
"I'm too Sexy" in class.

LOVELY.

4 comments:

Lena said...

ROFL!!! Oh my, let me catch my breath! That is SO funny! "I'm too sexy" Wonder where he got that? lol

I hope things go well with REagan this morning. Keep us updated! I need to send your hypnobabies back! I'm still so sad I didn't get to really use what I learned. Well, I guess it did help me not freak out during the section...

QueenMeadow said...

Welcome back!

Good luck with the EEG, scary even though it's probably nothing.

I'm too sexy, hehehehehehhe

Life ticks on said...

Oh my ROFL~ That is something I would probably find Missy singing!

frugalmom said...

Can I have your spaghetti sauce recipe?