Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's ORANGE Day!



At preschool it's orange day that is.
Honestly, I think Madison had EVERY color in her wardrobe except orange. Lucky for me, I found the cute little orange top on clearance. Then, I found these ADORABLE socks, and just HAD to get them!


Had fun making her big orange bow too. I actually made two of them, but she decided that she only wanted one in her hair. (I think she's caught on that 2 bows = more hair brushing, and she's not fond of it. )


She said on the way to school however that she was going to ask her teacher if they could just have a PINK day - not orange again.


Cute little stink.

2 comments:

Lena said...

Love the socks! She is so cute in any color!

Wendi said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are certainly welcome anytime! Your little girl is too cute. She looks like she belongs in a magazine with that cute outfit!