Wednesday, July 25, 2007

24th of July

Wow, we were so non-traditional celebrating Pioneer Day yesterday. We didn't even watch the parade on TV.


Woke up, had breakfast and headed outside to clean the van.


Then, we decided to take the kids to see Ratatouille. The kids LOVED it. I was happy to see a movie the whole way through as Reagan decided to fall asleep and slept the entire time. (Hooray!!!)


Brian decided to create a picture of the kids last night. The final outcome is pretty swell. *winks*

Jordan stars as "Shrek", Madison is "Fiona" Taylor is "Donkey" and Reagan is "Puss in Boots". The kids have a copy of the picture and they're still talking about it this morning.

Took a few cute pictures of Reagan yesterday, but as usual, Brian took the camera to work... I think I need my OWN camera...

3 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Sounds like a fabulous 24th to me! Stu had to work and we "had" to sign loan papers, so I had to work too ;).

I love that picture, so clever and I'm sure the kids will talk about it for forever!

p.s., please get your own camera, lol.

frugalmom said...

Heidi! Where are you?

Lena said...

Heidi- whatcha been doing since July? You okay?