Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I can't stand these

I never take part in these - Stacie knows that... but she tagged me anyway! ;)

How long have you been together?
Gosh... we've been friends since my jr. year of high school... so we've known each other for 17 years (if my math is correct.) We started "dating" just before my high school boyfriend left on his mission... so... 15 years ago. We've been married 13 years this March.

How old is he? 33 (for a few more weeks)

How old are you? 32

Who eats more? A few months ago it would have been me, but I've been a "good girl", so I'd say Brian, but only by just a bit.

Who said "I love you" first? I did. *blush*

Who is taller? Brian

Who sings better? I do.

Who is smarter? Brian, totally.

Who does the laundry? For the most part it's me, but on occasion he'll throw a load in.

Who does the dishes? Brian does them a lot actually... I say it averages out.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do... no Reagan does... no I do... now Reagan again...

Who pays the bills? I "pay" them, he makes all the money.

Who mows the lawn? Brian until he fakes a low blood sugar. *winks*

Who cooks dinner? I do mostly, but Brian doesn't mind either. He does all the yummy treats.

Who is more stubborn? I refuse to answer. *winks*

Who kissed who first? I'm pretty sure it was him...

Who asked who out? Neither of us. We were best friends and our relationship just sort of evolved.

Who proposed? He did.

Who is more sensitive? Oh, I am.

Who has more friends? IRL friends? Him. Online friends? Me.

Who has more siblings? He does: 3 brothers, 1 sassy little sister. (just seeing if you're actually reading this, Stacie. ;) ) I only have 1 sister.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? We're pretty equal... just had this discussion the other day.

Who are you tagging? Whoever wants to play - also Jeanna and Eric because it's always fun to learn more about family. ;)

Thanks Stacie... I'll get even with you later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sheesh...now I feel obligated. Stay tuned for my answers.