Friday, November 17, 2006

So, you want an update, do ya?

Let's just say this kitchen project has turned into quite the experience.

It's not done yet. Reagan's blessing is on Sunday. The rest of my house is a disaster area, but not quite as bad as the kitchen.

It's going to get done though.

Maybe.


When I started really *stressing* about this project getting finished, I realized that Brian would be home all day on Saturday, so really... we should be able to get it all done in one day. (Heck, they can do it on *While You Were Out* and *Trading Spaces*, right?)

Then I got a phone call. Apparantly Brian signed up to help with a service project Saturday morning.

So I'm trying not to panic.

My parents are taking the 3 older kids tonight, so at least what I attempt to clean up won't be ruined by three little tornado's running through the house. ;)


For all those wanting pictures? I don't want to post a "progress" photo... I want strictly before and after photos!!! But for some of you who were giving me advice on a few things, I'll give you a sneak peek at something that might make you very happy...
You know who you are. ;)


2 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

You will be so happy when its done. But I'm sure its no fun right now!! Good luck :)

frugalmom said...

oooooo, new blinds. Can't wait to see the rest!