Thursday, November 30, 2006

8 weeks old

Yup! Reagan is 8 weeks old. I can hardly believe it!


She's been smiling a lot more, but still not to where I can catch it on camera!!! I'm not very good at holding her, holding a camera, and trying to juggle the other 3 kids. But take a look! I got CLOSE to getting a picture of her smiling!!! ;)

See? SO CLOSE!!!

And really... I know her eyes could still change color, but they're looking mighty blue still. Jordan would be soooo happy. Before she was born he would say: "Taylor has brown eyes like mom, Madison has hazel eyes like dad, so baby Reagan will have blue eyes like me!"
Oh, we can just hope!


2 comments:

frugalmom said...

Cute cute cute! She doesn't look grumpy at all, and I think she is filling out, too. Great pictures!

Kerry said...

She is such a cutie! I think her eyes look totally blue...I hope they stay that way ;-) I am glad to hear that she is finally gaining weight too. Yeah Reagan (and Mommy!!)