Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Dance Costumes 2009!

Madison AND Reagan are both in dance this year! I was asked to make dresses for Madison's Christmas dance. The song is about a doll who is in the repair shop, hoping she makes it home for Christmas. :)

The dance teacher surprised me when she said she wanted a Christmas dance costume in PINK!!! Yet, it still needed to be "Christmas-y". I found some great fabric for an overlay over the pink, and some DARLING beaded ribbon to add as an accessory!

Front



Back




With Hair Bows




Different view



Details



9 little dresses hanging in a row



Pardon the food storage in the background. My sewing room shares an unfinished wall with the storage room, so for right now, this is as good of a shot I can get. :)

4 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

oh my gosh! Those are adorable!!! Great job!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

You did an amazing job! That teacher is lucky to have you.

And I'm pretty sure I know that song and sang it in 2nd grade. :o)

Jeanette said...

oh my goodness, Heidi those are beautiful! Good job, I absolutly love them. Your girls are so lucky, they will have so much fun dancing in them!

Erin said...

They turned out great! I want a girl!!!!