Monday, January 08, 2007

5 Things you don't know about me

Meadow has brought me out of hiding with this one.

5 things you don't know about me (but might, just pretend you don't).

#1 - I still have 2 baby teeth. Yup, I'm 31 and teeth at the sides of my two front teeth are still my baby ones. Hopefully they don't fall out until we have insurance. If they come out, nothing will grow in to replace them.

#2 - I'm obsessed with what time the mail gets to my house. We have a different mailman on Tuesdays and it gets here later than "normal" days and it drives me totally batty. If the mail carrier is late, I feel like I wait ALL DAY until they finally come. (Ahhh... I hear the mail truck now...)

#3 - I've made the kids stay really quiet if someone comes to the door and I feel like the house is too messy to let anyone in. More than once. Like, alot.

#4 - I have an obsession for fabric and all things centered around sewing. (But not very often do I have a chance to actually sit down and sew.) I can't pass up a fabric sale. I have a "stash" of fabric I bought 8 years ago from an estate sale, and it's my "special fabric" that I can't bring myself to make anything out of until I find the perfect "thing" for it. (I'm sick, I know.)

#5 - I feel almost the same way about having PINE around the house to make things out of that I do fabric. I get all excited to get a gift card to Home Depot because it means more pine boards for me!

I'll be back to "tag" people later...

1 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Yay, I'm glad you posted I was hoping to lure you out ;).

I have never been brave enough to not answer the door. I think I need to start training the kids, tee hee.