Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's DONE!!!

What a project.

Brian *finally* was able to put the last of the hardware on the kitchen cabinets at 1:00 AM. We're tired.

The cabinets turned out to be more of a pain then we thought they would. Replacing the hinges wasn't so easy. We ended up having to make new door fronts for all the cabinets so we could do concealed hinges. THAT was a bit stressful when they were brought into my house on FRIDAY!!!

Anyway... it's SUCH an improvement. Here are the before and after pics. (Oh, and the "new" cabinet for our double ovens did not get finished. My Father in Law didn't get the cabinets over to us until 9:00 last night, and there just wasn't time to prime and paint them... so we're living with it today and hopefully the project will be totally finished this week. ;) )













SOOOOOO Glad to be DONE!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!!!

It looks incredible! What a lot of work, but it is really, really nice. I hope you get a long nap.
Lisa

frugalmom said...

It looks so great! I'm sure you are exhausted. Great job!

Katie said...

Congratulations!! I think it looks really good! I got some similar fabric to make curtains for my kitchen. So far it's still wadded up in my fabric box :-)

Anonymous said...

Stunning! I bet you're so pleased - what a huge difference! And from 1/2 oven to two full ones!!

How did yesterday go?

I've missed you.

QueenMeadow said...

Looks wonderful!! Great job :)