Friday, November 10, 2006

I remember...

I remember what my house used to look like before I was pregnant and had Reagan. It wasn't perfect mind you, but it wasn't nearly as trashed as it is now.



This is NOT what my kitchen looks like right now. This is what it USED to look like and what I WANT it to look like.

Reagan lets me put her down for about 4 seconds at a time, so my kitchen might look good again in a few years... you know... like when I send her to kindergarten.

I *am* almost caught up on laundry though. This, my friends, is a miracle. I've gotten rather talented at folding clothes with a baby over my shoulder. I will tell you though that sorting socks is a difficult task while breastfeeding.

And now for a quick subject change: I don't kno what to put on my Christmas tree this year. I need a change after years of gingerbread men. I'd really like to sneak out and go shopping today and find stuff. An idea at least. Christmas is totally going to sneak up on me this year and I want to be prepared... not totally stressed out!!! ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the little shelves on the end of your counters, too cute! My kitchen doesn't look that clean and my "baby" is 4.5, lol.

I am still using the ornaments MIL gave us and they are 20ish years old, sigh. This year we are making some! I don't know how they'll turn out, but they'll be new ;)