Wednesday, November 29, 2006

December is BUSY.

I'm exhausted just thinking about it. ;)


Brian and I are going to see Glenn Beck on Saturday. We're way excited! I'm a bit nervous about leaving Reagan though. She's still so little and she and I have been through so much. But, we promised that if Glenn ever came to do his Christmas show in Salt Lake we'd go.

I'm suposed to go to a baby shower for my cousin that same day too.

Jordan's birthday is the 10th. He wants a "curious george" party. I haven't even started planning it. Sometimes it seems like such a waste to plan so much because when family comes over for his birthday, it's a short visit since they always have other stuff going on. His birthday is on a Sunday this year which complicates things since my Inlaws are having their christmas open house that same day.

My parents are having their Christmas Open House the next Sunday, the 17th.

Lots of food and stuff to get ready for BOTH open houses!!!

Jordan also has no idea what he wants for Christmas let alone his birthday. It's so hard having them so close together. I feel BAD for December babies!!! ;)

Here's a picture of him on Thanksgiving. I can't believe he'll be 5 soon. Time sure flies. :sniff:

1 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Look how grown up he is!! Wow.

I refuse to think about all we have happening in December, I think my brain may explode if I do ;)