Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Baby Quilt

I found out on Sunday that a lady in our neighborhood is expecting a little girl at the end of the month. (I didn't even know she was pregnant!!!) My neighbor is having a baby shower for her on Saturday, so I decided to make a quilt similar to the one I made my sister in law in November.

I got all the squares ready to go, and took them with me over to the super bowl party at the in-laws. Stacie helped me lay out the squares, and while the kids were entertained, I made the quilt. (Thanks Stacie for helping! And thanks Linda for keeping the kids busy enough to know I wasn't around!!! The food was great too, by the way.)

Finished product!



Back of Quilt:


All ready for a new little princess!


5 comments:

Debbie said...

Heidi, That is so cute. I bet she just LOVED it.

frugalmom said...

I just love it. Did you fussy-cut all the pink princesses?

Heidi said...

yes... I did.

:)

Anonymous said...

Dang it! You are just too crafty for your own good. You make the rest of us look like neanderthals.
Darling Quilt.
I want to be like Heidi when I grow up.

frugalmom said...

It was worth it---you have some lucky friends.