Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm an Auntie again!

Hooray! I'm an aunt again!

I don't have much info on my new niece, but I know she's here and I can't wait to see her in the morning!

A few days ago I decided I wanted to make a baby blanket for Stacie and "new baby". It took FOREVER trying to find the right fabric - I had something VERY specific in mind. I finally found what I wanted last night and spent today making the baby "quilt".

Since Stacie won't be home to read my blog before I go up there tomorrow, here are the photos!


Front of the quilt:


Quilt Back


The quilt in all it's glory! Isn't it lovely?



In a bundle for the NEW "bundle"!

9 comments:

Lena said...

Wow, that's is so pretty! She will love it!

QueenMeadow said...

It's beautiful! Great job :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh it looks soft and cozy! love it

Becky, yep said...

You are amazing! When I grow up I want to be Heidi!!!

frugalmom said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

geez you make the rest of us Moms look like slackers...lol

Anonymous said...

I DO LOVE IT!! Thank you!! I get comments from EVERYONE who sees it! I almost asked Ryan to load up the computer so I could update my blog and check out everyone else's. But, I didn't!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I want a big one next.. ok!?!

Jeanna said...

Love the blanket, the colors are fantastic together - you are amazing!

Marne said...

Hi, I found your link off Jeanna's blog, whom I was friend's with in high school. I LOVE LOVE this quilt you made. The colors are fabulous!