Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Madison's Birth-Day



Today she turned 4!

I had a sentimental day yesterday thinking of the night before her birth.

I remember being in labor all day, but using my hypnobirthing and feeling totally calm and wonderful.

It wasn't until later in the evening that things were "intense" and I knew it was real. My mom came and got the boys, and when they were gone things picked up from there.

I am just amazed every time I think of her birth. I loved getting to the birth center, getting in the tub, and having her 30 minutes later. I've never felt so empowered, so STRONG as I did after her natural birth! I knew right after I had her that I wanted to do it all over again!

I remember like yesterday holding that little baby in the water and cutting her cord. I remember holding her all night long. I remember leaving first thing in the morning and feeling so wonderful and so HAPPY!

She's brought so much JOY in her 4 little years!

I didn't get my other natural birth, so I have just hers to remember. Something special for just her and I.

Love you my little "water baby"!!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww *sniff* Happy Birthday Madison!