Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Will Work for MONEY!

How does one go about getting a LEGITIMATE, part time, possibly work at home, evening or weekend job???

Emphasis on LEGITIMATE?

Because I need to find something to get us through the next few months and everything out there is a total FRAUD!

Either that, or it's something during the day where I'd have to leave my children. It would be STUPID for me to pay someone to watch my kids while I work... I'd be working just to pay them!

So... ideas anyone? I think now-a-days you have to "know" someone to get anything. (Realize I've been out of the workforce for over NINE YEARS now! I don't know anyone!)

Someone lead me in the right direction...

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Workplacelikehome.com has a GREAT forum of work at home jobs that are legit.

QueenMeadow said...

I have a possible job for you through my dh's work, it doesn't pay real well but isn't horrible and it can be from home. I'm not sure if you'd need to train in person or not, I'll find out. Email me and I'll give more details :)

Lena said...

The only thing I can think of is to baby-sit. Otherwise, I think you're right- you do have to know someone!

Aaron said...

Actually I have thought much about your quilts and skirts. Catey found a place online where you can post your stuff and they run it for you, much better than trying to peddle it on Ebay. Call Catey.

Nicole said...

Set up an ETSY site. You could totally see the pajamas and other great stuff you make.

Anonymous said...

I "second" everyone's suggestions- sell your adorable quilts and clothing you make! You could also sell ANYTHING you make- you seem like a wonderful canner and food prep, too!

Erin said...

I say, try Etsy. You have unique and darling ideas for quilts, why not give it a try! I can give you all the help and advice I possibly can, if you want it!

Just go to etsy.com, click on sell, and it walks you through the set up process. It's free to set up, and only $ .20 to post an item! Then, you pay 3% per sale, but that's not much. I say it is totally worth it!!!!

Becky, yep said...

oh, man, Heid! I feel the same...so tight it's scary! I'm not crafty...don't have that to rely on. Let me know what you get here and I'll take whatever you don't!