Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another Quilt

I know, I know... "not another one!!!"

But hey... If I post photos here, I'll know where they are when I "need" them.

This one was a "train" quilt for my cousin's little boy, Cayden. He just turned TWO and has a bit of a train obsession. :) This one (like the Nautical quilt I made before it) is bigger than the normal "baby quilts"... Toddler bed size, there about.

Front of Quilt:


Quilt Close-Up



Back of Quilt:


Ready to GO!


I like this one, but think that *maybe* it would have looked better in the squares vs. "lines". Next time I would try it that way, but it turned out just fine for a two year old, I think... :)

2 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

I love seeing all of your quilts, so keep posting them :). This one is very cute, love the colors.

tiburon said...

You are so talented!