Thursday, October 09, 2008

My Sanity

Possibly the best birthday present ever purchased in the history of birthday presents!


After everyone is at school (and sometimes earlier in the morning), Reagan sits playing with her dollhouse while I'm free to do the dishes, throw in a load of laundry, sweep a floor or scrub a bathroom. Without her in my other arm or pulling at my leg.

For real.



Thank you, thank you Fisher Price! I'm loving all the potentially harmful little plastic pieces! (Please don't anyone write and tell me the paint is full of lead... I might seriously cry if I had to give this little piece of heaven up...)

Sanity is being restored in our household!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I hear ya!

tiburon said...

We have the same dollhouse and I love it for the same reason!

Aaron said...

That doll house has been recalled due to lead paint.

Maybe it was the lead in the paint that made Regan smile.....go figure.