Thursday, October 23, 2008

Homework


Oh the massive amounts of homework my 4th grader has today!!!

He was lazy and didn't turn a few things in. Now, in order to get credit, he MUST have them turned in tomorrow (only 75% credit) otherwise he gets ZERO credit.

2 rough drafts for his autobiography plus 2 finished copies...
math homework
book report
and studying for a spelling test tomorrow.

Since it's close to Halloween, his spelling words are "themed". I thought some people might get a kick out of what he needs to spell tomorrow on his test.

butcher
annihilate
trepidation
incantation
rapt
somber
catacomb
mausoleum
rancor
malefactor
clairvoyant
zombie
enchantress
recluse
phantom
shriek
macabre
evildoer
enmity
bugaboo

Oh! And he's supposed to know the definitions too!

Tonight, we're in for a FUN EVENING!!! (Didn't I promise someone something for tonight? I need to leave the house, right??? Someone help me out here!!! )

2 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

I'm thinking you promised me a girls night out ;).

Fun words though! but yikes, 4th grade?!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I didn't realize just how much parents have to work on homework. Ugh.