Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm already nervous.


I'm getting ready to take the boys up to meet their teachers today. I'm nervous about it.

At this time last year I was meeting Taylors 3rd grade teacher. I *knew* from the moment I met her that it wasn't going to work out. And it didn't.

I know how to get past the hoopla at the school if either of the teachers aren't right for my kids based on everything we went through last year... but I'm hoping that I don't have to do that ever again!

Please teachers! Be fantastic "fits" for my kiddos! I have a backbone and I know how to use it... I just don't want to HAVE to use it before school even starts!

Wish us luck! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's ridiculous that you have work hard to get the right teacher for your child. I'll be praying this year will be perfect for you and your kiddos. :D

QueenMeadow said...

Good luck!

It looks like our teachers are a perfect fit this year, phew! Let's hope yours are too :)

Mel said...

oh no. what happened last year with his teacher?