Friday, November 02, 2007

Dear....

Dear Reagan,

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. Ear infections are never fun, but with the added cough? You've been so miserable today. I've loved the extra snuggles and the 2 showers we had to have after you threw up yet again. It's so cute to see you get all sleepy as the warm water and steam take over the shower. I hope you feel better tomorrow - I'll let you have another lollipop because you like them so much!


Dear Madison,

Oh dear, you're getting Reagan's little cough! I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but you're such a big helper anyway. I know that you think you were sneaky today when you ate all that Halloween candy under the chair - I really do know about it - but it's okay... soon it will all be gone and there won't be any more chocolate to sneak. I hope you enjoy it for these next few days. I promise not to say anything. I'll just grin and look the other way.


Dear Jordan,

That was really sweet of you today to remember everyone who's been sick in our family in our family prayer. You're always so thoughtful. You even remembered that Mom gets really sick when she's pregnant with a baby. I know you don't like to see me that sick so I think it was really sweet when you prayed that I wouldn't have any more babies. You're always so thoughtful and think of things that nobody else really would. You're such a sweetheart and I love your quick kisses as you run by to start some busy project.


Dear Taylor,

My goodness you've grown up. You're doing so well on your piano lessons and we're really proud of you! You've kept your school work up and you're always such a good help to me whenever I ask. I think that your brother and sisters are VERY lucky to have an older brother like you. You're such a great example and we love you so very much! Sorry you bumped your head on the monkey bars at school... that's never fun.


Love, hugs, & smooches to you all, little darlings!

Mom

1 comments:

Becky, yep said...

So Sweet! I love your BLOG! Thanks for sharing!