Monday, November 05, 2007

"Girl Humans"

Madison had a busy day today.

First, it was preschool. Today was a co-op day. Since we're crossing our fingers that Brian gets a new job soon, we figured this might be the last chance he gets to co-op with her class, so he took her. When they got home I asked him if it was fun and he said "it was preschool". Then, he proceeded to fall into a deep slumber on the couch for almost an hour... ;)

I needed to run to the store this evening and Madison clung to my leg... "Mom! I just haaaaavvveeee to go with you to the store! Plllleeeease!"

Well how could I say no? ;)

On the drive to the store our conversation went like this:

Madison: "Hey wait! Where is Jordan?"

Me: "Oh, the boys stayed home with Dad and Reagan. It's just us going this time. Won't that be fun?"

Madison: "Oh right! No boys, No babies, just girl humans".

2 comments:

Becky, yep said...

I love the funny things they say. Brian's getting a new job... do tell! Good luck to you guys!
Becky

QueenMeadow said...

Yes, do tell about the job search ;).

Girl humans, funny!