Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Open House!!!

I'm totally LAME!

I did not send out Christmas cards this year, therefore, I sent out zero open house invites!!!

We have so many friends/family that we just LOVE to see at the Open House. I'm sad that I just didn't get them out.

If you're wanting to come, it's this Sunday at my parents house. (For those that don't know, my Dad has a pipe organ in their home and we've had open house the Sunday before Christmas ever year for the past 21 years.) If you need the address, leave me a comment with your email address. I moderate comments, so I won't publish comments with email addresses in them.

I would LOVE to see some old and new friends there!

Here's a link to last years open house post.

1 comments:

Jules said...

Count on us! This is one of our favorite Christmas traditions. See ya tomorrow.