Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jordan's 7th Birthday Party!

Oh boy, were we busy with the birthday!

Jordan wanted a "Scientist" Birthday, so we gave it our best shot.


The "Science Lab"



The great science table that includes bubbling potions, an "eye" cake and of course, a "brain".



Treat bags for the kids to take home took on a science flair with notepad, pen, calculator, frog, bugs, Nerds and Smarties.



The experiments all ready to go!


The Birthday Boy ready to Party!


For the friend party, we blew out the candle on the "brain".



And then grossed the kids out by cutting it up.


Fun experiments!



There were more at the party, but I only managed to get a shot of these boys together.


He's got his eye on the eyeball cake...


Gift time is always fun


After the kids left, all the family came over to celebrate. We had a nice potato bar before blowing out the candle on the eye cake.


Happy Birthday Jordan!!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Those cakes are amazing! You amaze me all the time with your talent! Happy Birthday!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE this party idea! Nice work!

Heather said...

OH MAN that is amazing!!!!!!!!
You win Mother of the year in my book!!!!

Anonymous said...

That has got to be THE COOLEST birthday party I have ever seen!!! Way to go!!!!

Catey said...

Seriously woman! You KILL me with your parties!

Kellie said...

That was one of the funnest parties ever! He's such a great kiddo!

tiburon said...

That is seriously the coolest birthday party I have ever seen!!!