Monday, June 02, 2008

Taylor's First Piano Performance

Taylor had his first piano recital on Friday. He did a fantastic job!


We are totally in love with his adorable piano teacher. He loves going to his lessons, and we're so grateful that she's made it such a positive experience!



It was a short and sweet performance - only a handful of kids, all just starting out with the piano. It lasted 15 minutes which was PERFECT because the other kids were well behaved!!!




Afterward they served some great cookies and let the kids play on the swings/slide. Reagan enjoyed that part most of all!




Taylors Performance:

Click to play First Piano Performance
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Great job Tay! We're totally proud of you!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I loved the bow at the end!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Taylor!! I wish I could have been there!! Let me know what day and time your next one is and unless I am pregnant and in labor... I will be there!!

Anonymous said...

What a man! That is so fun. Your blog is very cute.