Thursday, December 13, 2007

They're coming to take me away, ha ha!

Since the last post, 3 of the 4 children have come down with the flu.

It started out with Jordan calling me from school: "Mom, I don't feel good".

He's a GREAT sick kid. He just lays on the couch, drifting in and out of sleep... I started to feel lucky that it was him that was sick because, hey... I can still get so much accomplished when it's JORDAN that's sick.

He puked right before bed, poor little guy.

Then Reagan puked IN my bed, poor little gal. (But mostly poor me as I notice that I've done most everyones laundry EXCEPT *my* sheets. Friday is bedroom day, therefore sheet washing day and I now realize I should have put my sheets as a priority LAST week.)

Reagan fell asleep, but then woke up puking again. (It is now sheet and towel laundry day.) Madison comes into my room at this point with a fever and talking all weird about how we had to buy her baby sister from the hospital.

I hope to not have to update this post and include Taylor in the fun. I'm hoping his bed on the top bunk keeps him out of germs way!!!

2 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry :(. I hope you are spared from it as well ((hugs))

Lena said...

Oh no! We are all sick here to but no throwing up so far (knock on wood). I hope it's a short one and everyone is better soon!