Thursday, April 24, 2008

Taylor Turns NINE

Okay, so this is way late... but I was hoping to find my camera to take a great picture of my NINE YEAR OLD!!! (Still can't find it!)

Taylor didn't have a party this year. Instead, Brian was able to do a "side job" and earn enough money to buy the kid a Wii.

He was so excited! He wasn't expecting it though, and was a big shocked that he actually got it!

Taylor asked us to take him out to dinner... just him, Mom and Dad. He didn't want to choose where, he just wanted to go somewhere with "atmosphere" and someplace that he could order off the "adult menu". (No kids meals!)

We decided to take him to Tepanyaki. H LOVED watching them make our food right there on the table.

I snatched my mom's camera when we dropped off the other kids, but her battery died! I only was able to snap a few photos.





I can't believe I have a NINE YEAR OLD!!!

He is SUCH an amazing kid... Honest. I couldn't be prouder of him! He is so helpful, so cheerful, and just delightful to be around. He is a fantastic student and loves to learn.

We're SO LUCKY to have him!

4 comments:

Becky, yep said...

Wow...Nine! I can hardly believe I've know you that long! He's darling btw!

Jeanna said...

Happy b-day Taylor! Just think, he was only 3 months old when Kelly and I got married. Wow! Time has gone by so fast. He is a great kid. Glad you had a great time.

Erin said...

He looks so proud of himself, and so grown up!!!!

Lena said...

Hmmm, I have a beautiful 9 year old girl. Maybe we'll have to bump them into each other when they grow up ;)