Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Not much to blog about....

So we'll do a quick update:

Reagan has double ear infections AGAIN... she seems to get ear infections every time she's teething. Thankfully, most of her teeth are in! We shouldn't have to deal with this much longer!

Madison went on her first ever field trip and I think riding on the bus was the best part! I didn't even think about taking the camera with me though, so no photo documentation. She got to take a lunch and everything. She had a BLAST.

Jordan had a field trip today to the Children's Museum. He wishes he could live there.

Taylor is still busy with scouts, piano, and being a Mr. smarty pants at school. He also loves taking "adult food" for lunch to make his classmates jealous. They say things like "awww man! All I got was a pb&j sandwich!!!" as he sits there eating "leftovers" from dinner the night before. I need to find a good Bento box for next year... then we can get REALLY creative with lunches... ;)

I'm just "normal" mom...

Brian's just "normal" dad this week...

And just to clarify... we did NOT go to Arby's for our anniversary. I wanted to take Brian to Park City for the day, but he had too much homework. :( We DID have a great time "around town"... we went shopping at Tai Pan Trading and then over to Gardner Village... Then we ate dinner there at Archibalds. It was nice to just "hang out" together. :)

Back soon when Reagan isn't so time consuming! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tai Pan & Gardner Village is totally my idea of an anniversary date! We went to sizzler & a dollar moviefor our 5th. It happened to be Dan in Real Life so it was awesome. Maybe when we graduate to the 13th anniversary we can actually do what you did!!

Erin said...

I LOVE Gardener Village and Archibald's!!! That is much better than Arby's!

Eason LOVES the Children's Museum at Gateway... we got a year pass and go almost every Friday, and every week in the summer!

Andrea Nalene Rasmussen said...

So you'll NEVER be back.Ha Ha. I forget littlies are so demanding.Anyway, I need to make good lunches for Gabe too. I don't do leftovers (since I don't attain any), any suggestions? How did you get a cute background?

Heather said...

I love your blog!

Heather
NY