Sunday, March 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian!

Yesterday was Brian's Birthday!

The kids and I had a nice little scavenger hunt to help him find his gifts.

We dropped the kids off in the afternoon and had some "free time". We went shopping for "sushi items". (We had a sushi class Friday night that was AWESOME and we're dying to try our new skills!)

We ate lunch at Hoppers (wasn't our first choice but the place we were going to ended up being closed for a private party! arg!!!)

And then we had a lovely evening with extended family over for dinner!

After Brian opened his gifts, Jordan disappeared into the other room for a bit. He came into the room with a handwritten card for his Dad -In Jordan translation, it says:
Happy Birthday to You

I thought it was so sweet, I cried for like 5 minutes.

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

Dinner was wonderful! Thanks for inviting us.

Becky, yep said...

sounds like a great day! Actually, sort of perfect if you ask me!
-K- I LOVE sushi and am waiting for my invitation. wink! wink!

Wendi said...

Thanks for your comment on my post. That is such a coincidence--the same Brian problem!

Hope the birthday was great!