Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter Dresses

I *love* Easter. I love the tradition we have of new Sunday best each year.

I decided to make the girls their Easter dresses this year. (Last year Reagan was just still too *stressful* to make them.) I had so much fun deciding on patterns and choosing fabric.

I was able to cut out the pattern and the pieces a few days ago, but didn't get around to sewing anything until last night and today. They are FINISHED! Well, except for the little thread trimming I need to do, and ironing of course. *winks*

I'm happy with how they turned out, and I'm excited for the girls to wear them on Sunday!

(The boys have new clothes too, but since I purchased them, I didn't feel they needed their own little blog post. ;) )

Front of Madison's dress: In the picture it looks rather plain! You can't really see the round collar or the sash... Maybe I need to "embellish" it more. Gosh... the more I look at it, the more I don't like it! I might have to re-do Madison's.....)


Back of Madison's Dress:


Front of Reagan's Dress: (I LOVE how hers turned out! No re-do's here!)



Back of Reagan's Dress:

2 comments:

Erin Evans Taylor said...

Those are darling! Perfect Easter dresses, and they'll look sooo cute together!!!! Great job! However did you find the time???

Catey said...

Cute! that reminds me that I need to finish my girls' dresses....