Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter Dresses

I *love* Easter. I love the tradition we have of new Sunday best each year.

I decided to make the girls their Easter dresses this year. (Last year Reagan was just still too *stressful* to make them.) I had so much fun deciding on patterns and choosing fabric.

I was able to cut out the pattern and the pieces a few days ago, but didn't get around to sewing anything until last night and today. They are FINISHED! Well, except for the little thread trimming I need to do, and ironing of course. *winks*

I'm happy with how they turned out, and I'm excited for the girls to wear them on Sunday!

(The boys have new clothes too, but since I purchased them, I didn't feel they needed their own little blog post. ;) )

Front of Madison's dress: In the picture it looks rather plain! You can't really see the round collar or the sash... Maybe I need to "embellish" it more. Gosh... the more I look at it, the more I don't like it! I might have to re-do Madison's.....)


Back of Madison's Dress:


Front of Reagan's Dress: (I LOVE how hers turned out! No re-do's here!)



Back of Reagan's Dress:

2 comments:

Erin said...

Those are darling! Perfect Easter dresses, and they'll look sooo cute together!!!! Great job! However did you find the time???

Catey said...

Cute! that reminds me that I need to finish my girls' dresses....