Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Never Fear!

We're alive and well... (thanks to the few people that actually read the blog for sending "where the heck are you?!?!?!" emails! I feel so loved!!! ;) )

We had an interesting few weeks of sickness - everyone took turns getting ill. I'm so proud of my family for sharing so nicely!!! *winks*

Just playing "catch up" around the house now, and I'm sure some great stories will be posted here in the near future. I can see you all holding your breath in anticipation!!!

2 comments:

Becky, yep said...

Glad you're back and everyone is hopefully getting WELL!

The Balls said...

I am so SORRY that you guys got the bug! Cannon is sick too, but Brandon and ahve managed to steer clear! (Knock on wood) Glad to hear that life is getting back to normal. By the way, love the new bed pics!