Wednesday, November 12, 2008

When you stab your brother with a pencil...

You get your fanny sent to time out!!!

I had to take these photos. She was sitting there sobbing like the world was ending. Hello! YOU stabbed HIM with a pencil! Not the other way around! You can cry like this, *girlfriend*, when it's YOU that get impaled with a sharp object!




(love that she's like... you know... almost posing for the camera here...)


(It's so painful sitting here in the time out corner! Whaaaaaaa!)

(Oh man... I stinkin' LOVE the "fake cry" at the end...)

Nobody call CPS on me, k? She was out of time out and promptly gave Jordan an apology. I just had to share a little bit of our "drama". (Oh she's the QUEEN of drama recently!!!)

7 comments:

KristinNB said...

LOL!! That is so funny.. She looks like she lost a puppy.. My daughter is VERY dramatic also.. Aren't girls just so lovely?? ;)

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!

I stabbed my brother in the arm with a fork once. It stood up straight. He still has the 4 tiny little scars to prove it.

Natalie said...

I'm so excited to have a girl. (Read: I'm scared to death to have a girl!)

Erin said...

I am laughing so hard right now! She's crying in time out and you are snapping pictures of her!!!!!
That's great!

Catey said...

You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

ROFL- that's hilarious! I actually have a piece of lead in me from a pencil that stabbed my finger in FIRST GRADE!!!! To this day I can't bend that certain joint... freaky!

tiburon said...

Oh no she di'int!!!