Monday, May 12, 2008

I think we have a name!

Our kitten (who will be home in just a week or so... YIPPEE!!!) has a name!

We narrowed it down to THREE:



Figaro
Oliver
and Nigel


He just doesn't look like a Figaro to me...

Oliver was last on Brian's favorites, but first on mine...

But the more I look at his sweet little face, the more he looks like a NIGEL to me. (I have to admit... I was sad that Brian didn't like Oliver that much, but I now think Nigel is the purrrr-fect choice! *winks* )




Madison is already dancing around the house saying "I can't wait until Little Nigel comes home!"

Speaking of the name... Do you like it better spelled the traditional way? (Nigel) Or the *different* way? (Nygel)

4 comments:

Heather said...

I like Nigel, but think Oliver is the best. I love your blog and can't beleive the change in your sweeries, but you can see in their faces who they are.
Heather
NY

Erin said...

I think Oliver is my favorite, too. But Nigel is cute as well. I think spell it with an "i". Nygel looks like a brand name for some kind of hair gel or denture creme!

Heidi said...

ohhh thanks Erin... I think we'll stick with Nigel. :) I really like Oliver too, but he doesn't look like an Oliver to me anymore. I think he's supposed to be Nigel. ;)

Lena said...

I like Nigel. Good one! Yay for a new member of the fam!