Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Okay then...

Obviously I'm a lazy blogger this summer... to much going on!

I feel like I need to post pictures whenever I create a new posting... Brian keeps taking the camera with him though, so I haven't taken ANY of the kids in the past month. Bad mommy.

Reagan is crawling, pulling herself up on things, and watching the other kids too close. I'm afraid she's going to pick up all of their bad habits. ;)

Madison wants her *beautiful* long curly hair cut "like the boys". She's begged and begged. I cut about 2 inches off on Sunday just to make her happy. We keep telling her that "princesses" have long beautiful hair, NOT hair like their brothers. It would be tragic to loose her curls!!!

Jordan lost ANOTHER tooth... a molar. The poor kid hardly has any teeth left. I can hardly wait until his permanent teeth come in. I won't recognize him though - he's had teeth missing since he was just under two years old!

Taylor has enjoyed swimming this summer. That and riding bikes. He's been a great help around the house while out of school, and a HUGE help with Reagan. She likes him and it's nice to have a "break" for a minute or two here and there.

Pictures next time! I'll work harder on having Brian leave the camera within my reach! :)

2 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Just do what I do, take pictures of them sleeping, lol.

Happy to hear from you :), I was going to email you today but obviously didn't, hehe.

Lazy girl, I am ;)

frugalmom said...

We miss you! Come back soon!