Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to School 2010

Took a nice blog break but I'm back!

Tonight was our family Back to School Feast. We had a nice dinner... (Chicken Cordon Bleu, corn, broccoli, rolls, roasted rosemary red potatoes, apple pie and a TO DIE FOR Raspberry Bread pudding thanks to Natalie's recipe. :) )




We also introduce our family "theme" for the year:


I thought that "Be the BEST Version of YOU" was the PERFECT theme... just want my kids to know that no matter what they do... no matter what their strengths or weaknesses... no matter WHAT!!!... as long as they are doing their BEST, they're just perfect.

We had a great summer. I'm really sad to see it come to an end! :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, I'm so glad I was able to contribute to the feast!!! xoxoxoxo

Lynette said...

What a great idea!!! I might copy you and do a back to school feast. And I LOVE your theme.