Friday, January 01, 2010

Baptism Quilt

Welcome to 2010! Obviously, things around here have been crazy since I haven't blogged since mid November!

We're starting out 2010 with a baptism! Jordan turned 8 on December 10th, and tomorrow morning, (January 2nd) is his baptism day! He is terribly excited about it.

I thought we would be having his baptism in February, so I ended up having just under a week to get his "Baptism Quilt" complete. I started Taylor's quilt 2 months before his baptism... Had to get this one done in a few days!

We had a few glitches, but I think it turned out cute in the end. :)





Looking forward to tomorrow's festivities! Family will be joining us afterward for a lunch, and then MAYBE we can rest for the rest of the day from birthday's, Christmas, New Year's and the baptism! It's been insane!!! :)

7 comments:

Camie Marie said...

This is so cute, Heidi! Shaeda will be baptized next month and...feeling a little inadequate after looking at this. ;) You're amazing!

Heather said...

HEIDI!!!!!!!!! AMAZING! That is awesome! I am soo jealous . I can't sew a stitch! This is a treasure!!!!

Cara and Gerriss said...

Awesome quilt! I'm sure he will treasure it forever. I love it!

Brandi said...

It's beautiful, Heidi!

Kelly O. said...

what a fabulous quilt!

Heather said...

You are so talented! I was sad we were out of town and missed Jordans baptism, but I loved seeing the quilt. LOL

Karen said...

Lovely quilt - an heirloom!