Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Princess Dresses Part One

I wanted the girls to have princess dresses for our trip to Disney. With the HOT weather we'll be facing, I wanted to modify the princess dresses to be SUN-dresses instead. These were fun to create!!! And I think the girls will stay cool and comfortable in them while walking around the Magic Kingdom!

First up is CINDERELLA!



Then BELLE!
(I LOVE how these turned out... Lots of work, lots of gathering, but love the outcome.)




A favorite around here is TINKERBELL!



Photos soon of Snow White and Sleeping Beauty!

6 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Are you trying to win Mother of the Year or what? Amazing!

Brandi said...

Oh my! Those are just too cute, Heidi!

QueenMeadow said...

I think I hate you now. First you are awesome, married an awesome man, had awesome kids, now you show all your awesome talent and awesome mothering skills. You suck!

kidding about the last part of course ;) but those dresses are amazing!

Schiess Clan said...

You are unreal... I love those and the girls are going to love walking around in them!

Do you have a pattern for them, or did you just "whip" them up?

P.S. can I get those recipes? I think it was the bread class- pizza maybe?

Erin said...

You have a sickness!

Aaron said...

Whatever is wrong with you....it is no small thing.